Earlier in 2020, Hotel Sonnenpark was certified as Lutzmannsburg’s only “4 Star Superior” hotel by the Austrian Chamber of Commerce.
The required criteria in the various categories for the 4-star hotel industry were exceeded by an average of more than 50 %. Far more than 600 points of the required 400 were achieved.
+50 % more holidays!
For guests of the Hotel Sonnenpark, this means an average of 50 % more offers, more performance and more service compared to comparable hotels in the 4-star category in the following areas:
- Services: More than 120 competent and continuously trained employees, including Sunny Bunny, around the clock, with great attention to detail, care for the well-being of our young and old guests.
- Cleanliness & hygiene: Are the top priority for the approx. 26 employees in the entire hotel area: in the rooms with regular linen changes, in the kitchen and restaurant areas, in the children's play areas and water landscapes, in order to continue to ensure a positive and high-quality overall impression.
- Info & Extras: A competent, friendly reception team is available around the clock for all questions and requests from guests young and old. Numerous additional or free extras, such as luggage service, prams, bicycles, online magazines, WI-FI and much more, guarantee a perfect holiday.
- Space & equipment: We have paid attention to the special demands of families with babies and small children. Plenty of space and room throughout the hotel, large and spacious family rooms from 36 m² up to 86 m², quiet, comfortable and functionally furnished with attention to detail, high sleeping comfort (quality beds, pillow menu), controllable air conditioning for ideal room climate, even on hot summer nights and much more.
- Restaurant & culinary offers: All-day catering with full board at extensive, lavish buffets especially for babies, kids and parents, with high-quality food — occasionally also in organic quality. Beverages on offer — non-alcoholic beverages from the juice bar included — and individual offers for allergy sufferers.
- Children's programme & leisure activities: A professionally trained team of 19 employees from the children's entertainment/care facility and the Swim Academy take care of a colourful, extensive programme for babies, kids and parents, 7 days a week, daily from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Hotel hot springs & wellness: The hotel's own exclusive and spacious pool area with just over 570 m² of water surface area especially for babies, kids and parents with a guaranteed place to lie down, including on comfortable family loungers, are included. Extensive range of massages, beauty treatments, spacious sauna areas especially for babies and kids.
"Superior" refers to top establishments in the hotel industry or in the 4-star category, which achieve significantly more points than would actually be required in this category and the overall impression far exceeds the standards of the 4-star category. Our hotel was categorised by the Professional Association of the Hotel Industry of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO) on the basis of a catalogue of criteria of the "Hotelstars Union" comprising 270 individual points.
To the catalogue of criteria