Our Hotel and Cancellation Policy
You can use your family room/apartment from 3 pm on the day of your arrival to 12 pm on the day of your departure.
Adjusted cancellation conditions to make it possible to plan your holiday risk-free
- Up to 7 days before arrival free of charge (except during the Christmas holidays up to 30 days before see AGBH 2006)
- 7 days before arrival or in case of no-show we charge 90 % of the total price. In case of late arrival or early departure we charge 90 % of the total price of the booked and not consumed nights.
This is a special offer and is only valid for bookings until the officially declared end of the pandemic by the Austrian Federal Government.
Subsequent insurance conclusion:
If the insurance is NOT contracted at the same time as the holiday reservation confirmed, the cover for travel cancellation service starts 10 days after the insurance was concluded. Therefore, there is NO insurance cover during this 10-days period (except for accidents, death or natural hazards)!
All information on the Hotelstorno Plus insurance product (information sheet, description of services incl. conditions, conduct in the event of a claim), cancellation rights, complaint options and data use of Europäische Reiseversicherung AG can be found at http://hotel.europaeische.at/plus?AGN=10011081
Please note that through booking, you accept our cancellation terms!
Our general terms and conditions
In addition to the limitations of liability in § 11 and 12 of our General Terms and Conditions, the following applies to the use of play and sports equipment at Hotel Sonnenpark (e.g. Bobby Car race track, climbing wall, bouncy castle, etc.):
- The use of the play and sports equipment is at your own risk. Hotel Sonnenpark is liable exclusively to the legally mandatory and non-excludable extent.
- Hotel Sonnenpark is not liable for damage caused by a third party to a user of the play and sports equipment. Furthermore, there is no liability for damage to property or personal injury caused by third parties not using the play and sports equipment carefully.
- Any damage to play and sports equipment must be reported to Hotel Sonnenpark immediately.
Cancellation of stay
From our experience, we know that children fall sick easily which is why we strongly recommend you to get travel insurance. You can take out travel insurance at http://hotel.europaeische.at/plus?AGN=10011081.
Cash, debit card, Mastercard or Visa
Our prices include all taxes and duties except local tax (EUR 2.50 per night). The latter is being charged per person from 18 years of age.
Please note that in the summer, Easter and Christmas holidays the points passes will not be redeemed without exception.
We are a non-smoking hotel.
No animals are allowed in the hotel.