BE SAFE ALL DAY!
Information for your safe visit to Sonnentherme and Hotel Sonnenpark**** Superior
We can’t wait for you and your family to visit us again! It is our mission that you spend a nice day and stay safe during your time at Sonnentherme.
Safety and hygiene measures:
Attention! To visit Sonnentherme and Hotel Sonnenpark**** Superior, a vaccine certificate or valid certificate of past COVID-19 illness is required at the moment! FFP2 face mask is required!
- FFP2 face mask is required in the following areas: entrance, lobby, cashier, reception, shop, restaurant entrance, food counter, buffet, changing room, restrooms, childcare- and animation facilities, etc.
- For entrance, the vaccine certificate or valid certificate of past COVID-19 illness is to be shown at the reception.
Children under 12 may enter with a parent with one of the certificates above.
Children between 12-15 of age need a negative COVID test (antigen on PCR test) on their own.
Children above 15 need the vaccine certificate or valid certificate of past COVID-19 illness.
- Validity of children’s tests:
- Antigen tests are valid for 24 hours (only official tests are accepted)
- PCR test: 72 hours
- We cannot accept antibody tests
- Expiry of vaccines: Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 with a centrally approved vaccine.
- Second vaccination (valid for 360 days from the vaccination date). Valid for 270 days from December 6th, 2021.
- Vaccination from the 22nd day after vaccination for vaccines where only one dose is required (valid for 360 days from the vaccination date). No longer valid from January 3th, 2022.
- Vaccination, provided there was a positive molecular biology test for SARS-CoV-2 or evidence of neutralizing antibodies at least 21 days prior to vaccination (valid for 360 days from the vaccination date). Valid for 270 days from December 6th, 2021.
- Recovered individuals:
- A medical’s confirmation of infection survived in the last 180 days.
- A certificate of segregation, if issued within the last 180 days prior to the scheduled testing.
- Pay with a touchless card instead of cash. We will charge your purchases on your entrance band, which you can pay for by cash or credit card.
- Regular use of disinfectants on hands, buggies, etc. at the entrances, lobby, buffets and other high-traffic areas.
- We clean and disinfect regularly with the help of our trained cleaning personnel.
- We pay high attention to cleaning and disinfecting surfaces touched frequently (railings, hand rails, door handles, buggies, toys, etc.)
- We air indoor facilities regularly and effectively (pools, restaurants, saunas, steam baths, playrooms, etc.).
- Temperature checks are available at the cashiers, reception and at pool guards.
- Please stay at home if you notice symptoms of COVID-19 on yourself or your family members (e.g. fever, cough, headache, sore throat, difficulty of breathing, etc.).
- You need to take personal responsibility for yourself and your children but please consider the safety of other guests as well.
- We kindly ask you to keep the above measures, safety measures and the instruction of our colleagues. If you break these rules, hotel management keeps the right to ask the guest to leave premises (without refund of entrance fee, hotel fees and other expenses) and to notify authorities.
Thank you for helping us keep all our guests safe! We are happy to welcome you among our guests. We wish you a meaningful, relaxing and safe stay.
The Sonnentherme & Hotel Sonnenpark Team